Preparing for Cross-cultural Ministry: Four Essential Skills Study Guide
Preparing for Cross-cultural Ministry: Four Essential Skills
This is a four-session study on the essential skills for the field.
The Study Guide contains:
- Development of those four skills to thrive on the field
- Questions to ask / decisions to make before you go
All transactions are encrypted.
PREPARING FOR CROSS-CULTRAL MINISTRY Study Guide
Preparing for Cross-cultural Ministry: Four Essential Skills takes a deep dive into the four essential skills for global ministry: Personal, Relational, Cultural, and Durable. No matter the agency training, one can never get enough of these competencies. Valuable for those who go and those who send.
Feedback we’ve received from students of our Preparing for Cross-cultural Ministry Course:
- “I wish this had been around four years ago when we were first trying to figure out our future.”
- “It was important to work through personal issues before going on the field.”
- “Great length! Great content! Great class! Thanks for sharing your wisdom and resources!”
- “This class has been incredibly helpful. I wouldn’t mind six, eight, ten weeks.”
- “Thank you for your dedication and heart. This definitely helped prepare me to go.”
Leader’s Guide also available. Learn more…