Do you want to help others find a greater passion for the nations?
Are you looking for proven small group study materials? “Journey to the Nations” is a practical, engaging exploration of God’s global mission and our part in it. This is not a missions course for a few; it’s a discipleship study for us all because we all have a role in God’s plan to reach the world—whether we ever leave home or not.
The six lessons answer these six vital questions:
- What does the Bible really say about missions?
- What is God doing in the world?
- What is God’s plan to reach the world?
- How can we serve those who go?
- How can we reach the lost half a world away?
- What does God want me to do next?
“Journey to the Nations” is a Missions Study text brief enough for anyone to follow and deep enough to make a difference. This 40-page study guide is filled with inspiring information, websites, videos, thought-provoking questions, practical application, additional lessons, and additional resources.
You can follow it alone or in a group led by a passionate facilitator.