The “Global Impact Manual” is the essential roadmap for your mission to the nations.
The eighteen vital components of local church missions.
Each section contains inspiration, motivation, your destination, and next steps, resources, and strategies.
Effective evaluation tools.
These will help you find where you are, where you could go, and how to get there.
More than a collection of great ideas, this GIS Global Impact Manual gives you greater passion and perspective for greater global participation.
Here are the eighteen sections:
- Prepare for change.
- Pray for change.
- Support your pastor.
- Build a strong lead team.
- Run an effective lead team.
- Develop your mission and strategy.
- Develop your goals and objectives.
- Develop your policies.
- Maximize where you send, who you send, how you send.
- Care for your missionaries.
- Send quality short-term teams on quality trips.
- Increase your amount and methods of giving.
- Maximize the use of your limited funds.
- Utilize missions education.
- Promote missions more effectively and consistently.
- Consider more ministry for…
- Go beyond “missions as usual”.
- Mobilize your people.
This will become your primary missions resource well into the future.
You will get the full benefit when you sit down with a GIS consultant.