Lead a JTTN class
A greater vision for your greatest mission.
What is Journey to the Nations?
Journey to the Nations (JTTN) is an informing, inspiring six-session study of God’s heart for the world and our part in His mission. To learn more, go to About JTTN.
Why lead a Journey class?
If you want to instill in others a greater passion and participation for God’s global cause, lead a JTTN course with your missions team, short-term team, adult Bible fellowship, community group, or your wider community. This highly interactive, six-session study will engage and equip participants for their global calling.
How do I lead a Journey class?
- Click the “Group Leader Registration” button below. This will take you to the Storefront where you will purchase the Group Leader Registration (includes Leader’s Guide and Study Guide).
- Log into your My Account page. This page contains your course management materials: Lesson Resources with videos and PowerPoints, password management, forums, edits, and updates.
- Complete and submit your Leader Profile Form. This will populate your class web page.
- Receive your Welcome Packet which includes your Study Guide, Leader’s Guide, flyers, checklist, and complimentary Global Impact Manual.
- Recruit students. They enroll at “Take a Class”. Use the web page, flyers, and personal invitation. They are directed to the Events page, where they order their Study Guide.
- Prepare for your opening class.
Begin your journey!
How will we assist you?
When you become a registered Group Leader, we offer the following help:
- Your “My Account” page. Visit your “My Account” page frequently for updates, additions, password management, Forums, Lesson’s Resources—arranged as companions to your Leader’s Guide, and more. (under “Shop” above)
- The master Checklist and Timeline. Use this step-by-step worksheet to keep on top of the steps and timing. (Leader’s Guide p.3)
- Recruitment assistance. Recruit well and often. Use all means at your disposal: flyers, email, personal contact.
- Leader’s Guide. Utilize the discussion points, group activities, videos, demonstrations, and more.
- Home office support. Ask questions any time we are available to assist you.