Lead a JTTN class
A greater vision for your greatest mission.
What is Journey to the Nations?
Journey to the Nations (JTTN) is an informing, inspiring six-session study of God’s heart for the world and our part in His mission. For more details, go to About JTTN.
Why lead a Journey class?
If you want to instill in others a greater passion and participation for God’s global cause, lead a JTTN group study with your missions team, short-term team, adult Bible fellowship, community group, or missions enthusiasts. This highly interactive, six-session study will engage and equip participants for their global role. (In the future, additional options will include self-study and wider area classes led by area coordinators.)
How do I lead a Journey class?
- Decide which option to use. Option One is the minimum. Option Two includes Group Leader resources.
Purchase Leader Package
|Global Impact Manual||X
2. Make your purchase. Option One: purchase you Study Guide and Leader’s Guide. Option Two: purchase the Group Leader Registration. We will send your materials.
3. Distribute the Study Guides. Order a batch of Study Guides or instruct students to make the purchase.
4. Access Group Leader resources. Go to Shop > My Account
5. Run the class!
Lead A Group Study Class
How will we assist you?
When you become a registered group leader, we offer the following help:
- Your “My Account” page. Visit your “My Account” page frequently for updates, additions, password management, Forums, and more. (under “Shop” above)
- The master Checklist and Timeline. Use this step-by-step worksheet to keep on top of the steps and timing.
- Recruitment assistance. Recruit well and often. Use all means at your disposal: flyers, email, personal contact.
- Leader’s Guide. Utilize the discussion points, group activities, videos, demonstrations, and more.
- Home office support. Ask questions any time we are available to assist you.